If you dream of a career as an Interactive Media Manager, Social Media Manager, Videographer, Online Publisher, Media Producer, Content Marketer or Digital Project Manager this course is for you.
You will be taught and mentored by industry experts who are currently working as content producers, online media producers, media project managers and digital executives. You will undertake fundamental units in web design, videography, graphic design, photography and copywriting, alongside subjects in brand strategy and user experience. Students will work with real clients in a studio environment to develop industry relationships and their own portfolio of work.
Students will graduate with a well-rounded understanding of the content creation and marketing industries in Australia and overseas.
The Bachelor of Arts (Content Creation) is perfect for students who want to gain an in-depth understanding of content creation, and develop the practical skills to be employed as content designers and creators.
The Bachelor degree can be completed in six trimesters (2 years) of full-time study.
Throughout the degree, you will:
- Create professional-quality digital content for a variety of platforms
- Gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and project management
- Develop an understanding of social media strategy and content distribution
- Learn practical skills in software applications Photoshop and InDesign
- Develop your own portfolio of video and photographic content
- Learn how to write and edit professional online content
- Work with real clients in a studio environment and develop industry relationships